My name is Miss Phillips and I work alongside the wonderful Mrs Fisher.
Year 6 is the top of the school and the role models for all other year groups.
In Year 6 all pupils will be expected to work really hard throughout the year completing class work, homework and online resources. However, if you come to school ready and rearing to go, nothing will stop you from achieving wonderful things.
- Every and
P.E. will need to be present and correct - white top, black/blue shorts or tracksuit bottoms and trainers.
- Times tables are given out every day and need to be in the next day. Spellings are given out on and expected back on Wednesday for their spelling test
- Brought in and returned on . Children or parents need to write in their reading record what page they have read up to or when they have finished the book.
- An important part of Year 6 (and preparation for exams) is reading. Children are expected to read at home and complete their online - 5 books a week plus vocabulary and visual skills. Complete by
Also vital is completing our times tables on TTRS. Each child is timed on how quickly they can answer their question. The more they practise, the better they become.
- a HUGE part to Year 6 is after-school clubs. We actively encourage children to take part as a way to relax but to also learn the importance of team and providing a wide variety of new skills.
- Year 6 like to keep they Twitter feed up and running so come and have a look at what we are up to in class at