If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
How can parents and carers apply for a place at this school?
If your child is due to start Reception in September, you must apply directly to the local authority. Click on the link below to make an application. In-year admissions will need to be made directly to the school.
KS1 and KS2
Children can be admitted to the infant and junior department via in-year transfers which are to be made directly to the school; the school office staff will be able to give further information on this.
If the school is oversubscribed, priority on waiting lists is given on the following criteria:
* Looked after children in the care of the local authority.
* Children who are looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence order or special guardianship order).
* Children with exceptional social needs. This may include those who are new to country or have no designated school. Applicants wishing to be considered under this criterion should submit documentary evidence. Information will be reviewed and if so necessary advice may be taken from educational professionals such as the LA admissions team/ EWO service.
* Children with a sibling attending the school.
* All other applicants who have expressed a preference for the school.
If you are interested in your child starting at Kingsley Community Primary School, you can phone the school office to arrange a visit; we’ll be pleased to show you around.
School office: 0151 7096727
Kingsley Community School does not offer flexi schooling.
If you require assistance we can arrange for help registering and completing the form in our ICT suite.
How do parents and carers apply for a place at secondary school?
All secondary school applications are completed online via the local authority. Please find the link below for further information.